1) There are lot of fake Georgian profiles. Because of this, percentages might be insignificantly different.
2) Many people mentioned in this infographic are represented by more than one page. Ones with highest number of fans have been selected for this statistics.
3) All images are copied from the above mentioned pages.
4) Not all the pages are official.
5) Information is gathered through various sources, like Facebook’s advertising statistics, Socialbakers, Alexa.com and many others.
6) Latest information on the internet penetration was released in 2010. Probably, the number is higher today but it is unknown.
7) The calculation of Facebook users by the end of 2011 is based on the growth of Georgian users for past 6 months and is based on the assumption that the growth will continue.
It took me 3 days, 2 cups of coffee, thorough research and 70 Photoshop layers to compile this infographic. Let me know if you have any additions, suggestions or questions.